Topic: Basic Law Training
Date : 16th of June, 2012 – 17th of June, 2012
Venue : Conference Hall of International Cambodia NGO School
By participating in this 2-days training, participants will understand :
Module 1: Introduction to law, with case study and plenary discussion.
A). Laws effecting your daily life.
1. Contract Law
2. Labor Law
3. Taxation Law
B). Disputes Resolution Mechanisms:
4. Nature of disputes (different categories of disputes)
5. Mechanisms to address disputes:
5.1. ADR (Negotiation, Mediation/ Conciliation and Arbitration...)
a). Commune/District/Provincial/National Grievance Mechanisms (IRC, Cadastral Commissions, NALDR, Ad-Hoc Inter-Ministerial Committees etc.)
b). Labor Arbitration Council (AC)
c). Commercial Arbitration...etc.
d). Central Tax Administration
Module 3: Civil Code and Civil Procedure Code
A). Practical Civil Code:
1. What is Civil Code?
2. Understanding of contents of Civil Code.
3. How Civil Code related to your life/career
B). Civil Procedure Code:
1. What are civil disputes?
2. Making a complaint – civil case?
3. Civil case proceeding.
Module 4: Criminal Code / Code of Criminal Pro.dure
A). Practical Criminal Code:
1. What is Criminal Code?
2. Understanding of contents of Criminal Code;
3. How Criminal Code related to your life/career.
B). Code of Criminal Procedure:
4. What are criminal offenses? (Petit Crime, Misdemeanours, Felony)
5. Making a complaint – criminal case?
6. Criminal case proceeding.
Module 5: Law on Broadcasting Information (With case study and plenary discussion)
Module 6: Basic of making lawsuit – civil case (With case study and plenary discussion).
Mr. CHAN Raingsey, LL.M
Mr. SOURNG Sophea
Mr. NHEAN Somunin, LL.M
Mr. Sun Samnang, LL.M
Mr. PHAN Sin, LL.M
Mr. Kong Chantha, LL.M
Participant (International Cambodia NGO School)
© 2013 The FLAG . All rights reserved
Developed and Designed by : Im Senghout